tl;dr version ->
- 30+ Locations (almost all locations from Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat): Cordon, Swamp, Garbage, Dark Valley, Forgotten Wood, Not Reconnoitered Territory, SRI Agroprom, Bar, Wild Territory, Yantar, Military Warehouses, Radar, Pripyat, CHAES1, CHAES2, Sarcophagus, ATP, Red Forest, Limansk, Hospital, Old Village, Generators, Underground Research Agroprom, Lab x18, X16, X10, Varlab, Cave, Labyrinth, Merv, Zaton.
- 14+ Mutants: jerboa, rat, leech, marsh bloodsucker, a chimera, elktrohimera, controller, kink, poltergeist, fire poltergeist, byurer.
- 13 Factions: Loners, Military, Mercenaries, Bandits, Environmentalists, Duty, Last Day, Freedom, representatives of the "C"-consciousness, Monolith, Clear Sky, Hunters, Avengers + dealers, repairers and women stalkers
- Great variety of armor, with the possibility of upgrading.
- 5 types of detectors. 15+ anomalies. 4 mobile teleport devices. 45+ artifacts.
- Huge number of quests (200 to 300 hours of content). Unique quest caches.
- more than 100 new weapons including bare fists, various knives, machineguns, rpgs etc.
- you can join factions
- you can buy vehicle - different types available - cars, trucks, buggies etc.
- greatly rebuild AI and a life - you can meat any mutant in any zone. you will see different mutant AI behaviors - atttacking stalker camps, going alone, forming packs etc. Stalker AI rebuild including - way more aggressive and accurate, choose weapons by situation, use grenades, heal fallen teammates etc.
- difficulty greatly increased in the sake of more realistic experience - even on lowest diff you die from 1-2 shots.
- you can loot money from dead bodies
- great number of new items added to the game - TV, playable guitar, harmonic, playboy magazines, sleeping bag and many other
- The Collector game mode - you play as the Collector - great STALKER who have the ability to see where the rare artifacts are placed. You can play either his story or default story for Shadow of Chernobyl.
- main quest extended - added new quests filling the plot holes. The vanilla quests are not touched.
and I am too lazy to write more lol, but you got the picture I think :lol: